ACC Hong Kong is now seeking a full-time Program Associate to join the executive team
The Asian Cultural Council Hong Kong is a non-profit arts organization which supports cultural exchange through awarding fellowships to artists, scholars, and arts and humanities professionals, as well as organizations and education institutions from Hong Kong, China and Macao. The Council now seeks a full time Program Associate to join its small but dynamic executive team.The Program Associate will assist the Director in the following areas:
- Coordinating cultural exchange fellowship programs
- Developing corporate communications strategies and materials to further the work of the Council
- Supporting the Council’s development efforts and assisting in the management of events
Qualifications and requirements:
- University graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in the arts and cultural fields, or international exchange. Knowledge or experience in visual arts and/or arts scene in China is an advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), Chinese word processing and Photoshop
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send application with curriculum vitae, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or Asian Cultural Council, 2001 Shiu Fung Hong Building, 239-241 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, on or before February 28, 2017. For more information on ACC Hong Kong, please visit our website: www.asianculturalcouncil.org.hk.
All applications are treated in strict confidence.