The Asian Cultural Council (ACC) is now seeking a full time arts administrator to join its small but dynamic executive team.
The Program Associate will assist the Director in the following areas:
- Coordinating cultural exchange fellowship programs
- Developing corporate communications strategies and materials to further the work of the Council
- Supporting the Council’s development efforts and management of events
Qualifications and requirements:
- University graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in the arts and cultural fields, or international exchange. Knowledge or experience in visual arts preferred
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), Chinese word processing and Photoshop
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send application with curriculum vitae and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or Asian Cultural Council, 2001 Shiu Fung Hong Building, 239-241 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan. For more information on ACC Hong Kong, please visit our website: www.asianculturalcouncil.org.hk.
Deadline of Application: April 12, 2019
All applications are treated in strict confidence.