Patrons’ Circle membership contributions support ACC Hong Kong’s fellowship awards and program services to artists and arts professionals, and contribute to the Hong Kong Arts Circle Fellowship.
Benefits include access for two to attend exclusive events/meetings with leading ACC fellows and the option to attend ACC international events:
- ACC private dinners/gatherings on the occasion of arts and cultural events
- Exclusive artist talks, and invitation to masterclasses, rehearsals
- Pre/post-performance gatherings, special backstage access
- Studio and cultural/heritage venue visits
- Opportunities to meet established and up-and-coming artists
- Occasional regional trips abroad
- Invitation to exclusive ACC international events organized through the ACC New York, Taipei, Tokyo and Manila offices
- Acknowledgement on ACC publications and websites.
Membership Fee for 2021: HKD 50,000* (period: January 1, 2021–December 31, 2021)
* HKD 45,000 tax-deductible charitable donation & HKD 5,000 Patrons’ Circle membership fee
** supplementary fees may be required for event costs
ACC Patrons’ Circle Membership
I would like to become a Patron of the Asian Cultural Council Hong Kong.
A member of our staff will contact you with further details and acknowledgement purposes.
The Asian Cultural Council is deeply grateful for your generous support.