Join our ACC Team!
The Asian Cultural Council Hong Kong is a non-profit arts organization which supports cultural exchange through awarding fellowships to artists, scholars and professionals between Asia and the United States. The Council now seeks a full time arts administrator to join its small but dynamic executive team.
The Program Associate will assist the Director in the following areas:
- Coordinating cultural exchange fellowship programs
- Developing corporate communications strategies and contents
- Supporting corporate events and functions
Qualifications and requirements:
- University graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in arts and culture preferred, but candidates with strong interests in the aforesaid field can also be considered
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Seasoned writers in English or graduates major in English or Translation are at advantage
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Chinese word processing and Photoshop
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and expected salary to email@example.com or Asian Cultural Council, 2001 Shiu Fung Hong Building, 239-241 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan. For more information on ACC Hong Kong, please visit our website: www.asianculturalcouncil.org.hk.
Deadline of Application: February 24, 2023.
All applications are treated in strict confidence.